Site update quirks

Some of you may have noticed some changes in the tabs/links and what they do now.

If you were used to clicking on "new posts" and seeing all the new posts for the day, thats been changed.

Now you need to click on "Forum" and then "Quick Links" then click on "Todays Posts". This will get you back to seeing todays posts, regardless if you've already viewed them or not.

Not sure why VB did this. I'm trying to get it switched back so that "new posts" are new posts for the day like it used to be.

I don't have any problems with the site. All in all, Vic, a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I don't have any problems with the site. All in all, Vic, a job well done.
    Thank you sir. It’s all Misael’s work. Smart cookie that guy. And thanks to 2MM for the recommendation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thank you sir. It’s all Misael’s work. Smart cookie that guy. And thanks to 2MM for the recommendation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misael and I worked together for a good many years, he was the chief reason I was able to keep my sanity in a decade of absolute madness at my job...

I'm so glad he was able to help out...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams