Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Lol like them safety flip flops you got on

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Looks good but why the rush?
    cutting in to my off road season...

You’re gonna lose a toe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I have been doing.Name:  C9A4089E-D8EB-460D-8496-A0C86360DD58.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  1.69 MBName:  C9A4089E-D8EB-460D-8496-A0C86360DD58.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  1.69 MB

still setting tile,.. cabinets soon..

unbelievable the work force that's out there... I fix just about everything someone else does...pretty sad...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    unbelievable the work force that's out there... I fix just about everything someone else does...pretty sad...

I guess that is why the GOOD ones are UNobtainable these days... Maybe its time I start doing this stuff and build a small GOOD crew... My close personal friends won't even come over for good HIGH paying jobs because they are so swamped...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I guess that is why the GOOD ones are UNobtainable these days... Maybe its time I start doing this stuff and build a small GOOD crew... My close personal friends won't even come over for good HIGH paying jobs because they are so swamped...
    pretty much everything that goes on with this remodel requires me standing and watching over everything that gets done or I just have to do it over..wife wanted a dog wash sink in the pantry/laundry room...yesterday the plumber shows up, I show him where the drain and water lines go, tell him that I was in a paint color doing touch up and wanted to finsh, he said that's fine, he'd be ok...so I kept painting... first he was way to quiet, then I heard a noise like sawing drywall... so I go look whats going on,... he was moving the washer box over 8 feet.... I say WTF are you doing???? he said to me, You said you wanted me to move the washer over by the door...so I had to cut all the drywall out...I said noooooo, I said that you were adding a drain and water supply to add a sink.... he say's, my bad.... guess I forgot. about that.... I said well, if you forgot what I said for you to do, why didn't you just come and ask me.... he said, I didn't want you to think I was stupid or some thing.... and I couldn't remember, so I figured you were just moving the washing machine....fuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much everything that goes on with this remodel requires me standing and watching over everything that gets done or I just have to do it over..wife wanted a dog wash sink in the pantry/laundry room...yesterday the plumber shows up, I show him where the drain and water lines go, tell him that I was in a paint color doing touch up and wanted to finsh, he said that's fine, he'd be ok...so I kept painting... first he was way to quiet, then I heard a noise like sawing drywall... so I go look whats going on,... he was moving the washer box over 8 feet.... I say WTF are you doing???? he said to me, You said you wanted me to move the washer over by the door...so I had to cut all the drywall out...I said noooooo, I said that you were adding a drain and water supply to add a sink.... he say's, my bad.... guess I forgot. about that.... I said well, if you forgot what I said for you to do, why didn't you just come and ask me.... he said, I didn't want you to think I was stupid or some thing.... and I couldn't remember, so I figured you were just moving the washing machine....fuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know it's your fault right? Did you ONCE ask him if he was listening you?

Shiplap island.