Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moron Bowl

Missed it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad there was no NSync reunion.

Stupid Philly going for that TD instead of kicking a FG on fourth down cost me some money! Would have got my squares!

OK, so the Bud Light commercials were rather anticlimactic, but amusing. I thought the Amazon revoice was hilarious, and the NFL Dirty Dancing remake with Manning and Beckham had me rolling. Overall, I think Tide killed it by basically turning every commercial into a Tide commercial and popping in a few times to remind you if the clothes are clean, it's a Tide commercial.

That was the first game I've watched all season and it wasn't a letdown either. Even though Brady dropped the ball, he's still going to cash a large check and go home and bang a model. Still not a bad day at the office.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Fucking boring as af

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Fucking boring as af

My 9 month old fell asleep on me shortly after halftime.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

I enjoyed the game. Came close to winning money a few times but the calls didn't go my way. Had the Eagles just kicked a field goal instead of getting that touchdown on fourth down, I would have been in the money pretty good.

Was also hoping that Brady would pull off a final drive to end the game but then miss the 2pt conversion. Would have really landed good if I got the final score. Oh well. Left with nothing.

Philly, the call themselves the City of brotherly love, go to any sporting event and rout for your team and watch how quick you get punched in the face, I would never go to any type of game there, not going to any crybaby ball game anywhere anyway though.

I had a great time yesterday. Watched exactly .02 seconds of the game. Drank. Ate. Uber

For me, the Superbowl, like Hollywood's awards shows, hold no special meaning. It's all gotten to be just so much show business, and I refuse to be a mindless robot to the media. I got stuff to work on out in the garage!!!!!