Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much time does traffic add to your commute?

Sitting in a meeting and decided to click on Maps to see how long it would take to get home if I left now. Generally I only look at this when I’m leaving to go home at Rush Hour.

Right now it shows 26 minutes. It’s always 45 to 55 minutes when I leave anywhere between 5 and 7. Gotta love traffic!

Typically 20 minutes a week hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats traffic? LOL

You all suck....

Since all the F@%^**G snowbirds here.It takes me another 15 minutes to go anywhere.

If the grandkids have been over, or are sleeping over, I have to negotiate toys on the stairs between the Master Bedroom and the office downstairs.
    The best things in life aren't things!

You all are going to hate me for this....I only live 15 minutes away from work, ( 6 miles ), and that's driving the sidestreets. I don't have to negotiate the Los Angeles freeway system, or the mass of commuters at all. Close enough that I could drive a Funny Car to work and still afford the fuel bill.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 01-20-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    You all are going to hate me for this....I only live 15 minutes away from work, and that's driving the sidestreets. I don't have to negotiate the Los Angeles freeway system, or the mass of commuters at all. Close enough that I could drive a Funny Car to work and still afford the fuel bill.
    Where's the "LIKE" button. ^^^^
    The best things in life aren't things!

Monday and Friday morning's about a minute to get down stairs, Tuesday to Thursday could be up to 6 hours.. I manage 16 western states and fly about 26 to 30 weeks a year.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I have worked "virtual" for the last 15+ years BUT thats about to change... :(

I used to go to the office periodically just to get out of the house and have a change in scenery...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams