Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Tapatalk test line 1
    Tapatalk test line 2
    Tapatalk test line 3
    Tapatalk test line 4
    End

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk test line 1
    Tapatalk test line 2
    Tapatalk test line 3
    Plus imagen
    End

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    This is another Tapatalk year to see if it cuts off texts when i type too much

Check now please Vic
    Image is for testing purposes only

Good morning thank you

Testing 1 2 3yyyhhhhhhhhggggffghhbvgggggggghghhgggbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbb4

Name:  IMG_0187.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  371.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Testing 1 2 3yyyhhhhhhhhggggffghhbvgggggggghghhgggbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbb4

Name:  IMG_0187.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  371.0 KB

^^^ That passes.... the gas....

^^^ That passes.... the gas....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by misaelgv View Post
    Tapatalk test line 1
    Tapatalk test line 2
    Tapatalk test line 3
    Plus imagen
    End

I think I see part of the issue MG Benny cat, and it may not be tapatalk OR it may be...

The default number of returns/spaces in the format when the tapatalk post is made...

Previously when I quote someone there are only like one return/limited spaces after the body of the post BEFORE the HTML footer... Now I am seeing about four or five rows (blank lines) before the HTML footer in the tapatalk "quote"

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I think I see part of the issue MG Benny cat, and it may not be tapatalk OR it may be...

The default number of returns/spaces in the format when the tapatalk post is made...

Previously when I quote someone there are only like one return/limited spaces after the body of the post BEFORE the HTML footer... Now I am seeing about four or five rows (blank lines) before the HTML footer in the tapatalk "quote"
    Ok I am investigating that line.... it might be due to a 60 seconds autosave or a post character limit than can be causing the issue. I have just disabled the character limit and if that doesn

Quote Originally Posted by misaelgv View Post
    Ok I am investigating that line.... it might be due to a 60 seconds autosave or a post character limit than can be causing the issue. I have just disabled the character limit and if that doesn
    Well the character limit didn