Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not good!

If you think she's at the bottom and there's no more ways to get F'd then maybe it's time for a call?

so here's the situation, I tell her, 5 wheels aren't made for living full time, stuff like little AC's,pretty big load on them in the summer, and there gonna go out, plumbing, they have holding tanks.. problems waiting to happen that and you have to constantly put chemicals and go dump them... electrical... they run off batterys...and a converter... gonna go bad first power spike...bamm bye bye converter...next,,, they loose value quick, and you have to pay to park them...most of this stuff not to hard for a mechanical inclined guy... but for a women on her own... pretty tough..but the 5th wheel is new with a small payment...and she seems to think that's all she can do..and cry's when I say to figue something else out,... I would help her, and have... but she doesn't seem to want any help...so there it sits... I would think sell the 5th wheel and get a condo... or park model .....next.. as tough as life can get, you can always find someone to share it with...

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    If you think she's at the bottom and there's no more ways to get F'd then maybe it's time for a call?
    what do you mean?

I also told her she should advertise... Single lady with 5th wheel looking for a guy with a dually that wants to travel....send pic of the dually...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    what do you mean?
    Posted that before your next post.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I also told her she should advertise... Single lady with 5th wheel looking for a guy with a dually that wants to travel....send pic of the dually...
    Does she posts picture of herself or 5th wheel?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    There is no shortage of DBs out there waiting to take advantage of a vulnerable lady... I feel sorry for her, BUT some folks gravitate toward issues and won't take sound advice...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams