-------------------

Total 119
    Are they all full of air??

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Are they all full of air??
    do you think I'm a magician?

Presently, yes.......
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    64 1/2 coupe, 65 fb, 2 66 coups & 1 66 fb, 67 drop top (my first car), 68 coupe, 79 trunk model, 85 trunk model, 89 trunk model cop car
    Awesome. My first car was an 89 LX Hatchback. Wouldn't mind getting another fox body.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Awesome. My first car was an 89 LX Hatchback. Wouldn't mind getting another fox body.
    I've had a few hatchbacks before switching over to the trunk models, a real solid hatch OR trunk model is getting harder and harder to find... That is why I am hanging onto the two trunk model rollers (79 and 85)...

There is a real serious inherent rust issue where the front suspension (K member) mounts to the unibody... REAL Serious, my 89 cop car is totally rusted away at 300k miles, time for major surgery...

I do like them, the suspension works well for drag or road course with very little work... At least as fast as I ever wanna go
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Your FIRST car was an '89 ? Geeeeeezus, my first car when I was in High School was a '30 Model A coupe! Comments like yours make me think some Boy Scout is gonna try to help me cross the street! I know I can't be the oldest guy here on the boards, but an '89 as a first car is downright inconceiveable on a few levels to me.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Your FIRST car was an '89 ? Geeeeeezus, my first car when I was in High School was a '30 Model A coupe! Comments like yours make me think some Boy Scout is gonna try to help me cross the street! I know I can't be the oldest guy here on the boards, but an '89 as a first car is downright inconceiveable on a few levels to me.
    There's some pretty important information missing in my post but I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Well Spike, BEFORE Ole GN7 BOB left us you weren't the oldest guy here if that makes you feel any better kidding............ RIP Bob G. N 7 ...

I just turned 54, technically my first was a 71 Grande trunk model (at least I think it was a Grande) but I didn't really like or claim that one EXCEPT for the fact that it could out handle any of the older mustangs we owned (alas it went bye bye)... I claim the 67 drop top that I own as my REAL first car, thats pretty darn cool that your first was a 30 coupe!

To your previous previous post, check out my 1980 SANGZILLA rolling on the O.E. Gillette bias tires O.E. chrome reverse rims...

Name:  23_Sangzilla.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  368.2 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-11-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Don't know if I can even count them? i'm surprised you guys could with all that rolling stock around.
    Suburban - 5 (Yeah, I carry spares)
    Dually - 7
    '63 Chevy Wagon - 5
    '49 Dodge (one owner) - 4
    Funny Car - 4 (with lots of spares)
    4 boat trailers - all tandem - 18
    28' Enclosed trailer - 5
    44' Enclosed trailer - 7
    36' Fifth wheel trailer - 5
    22' Flat bed trailer - 5
    30' Flat bed car hauler - 5
    Polaris Ranger Crew - 4 + 4 off road tires/wheels
    Now, I'm not even going to count riding lawn mowers w/dump trailers, walking tiff mowers, power washers, compressors, bar-b-ques, wheel barrows, tillers, etc. that are all on inflated tires.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Don't know if I can even count them? i'm surprised you guys could with all that rolling stock around.
    Suburban - 5 (Yeah, I carry spares)
    Dually - 7
    '63 Chevy Wagon - 5
    '49 Dodge (one owner) - 4
    Funny Car - 4 (with lots of spares)
    4 boat trailers - all tandem - 18
    28' Enclosed trailer - 5
    44' Enclosed trailer - 7
    36' Fifth wheel trailer - 5
    22' Flat bed trailer - 5
    30' Flat bed car hauler - 5
    Polaris Ranger Crew - 4 + 4 off road tires/wheels
    Now, I'm not even going to count riding lawn mowers w/dump trailers, walking tiff mowers, power washers, compressors, bar-b-ques, wheel barrows, tillers, etc. that are all on inflated tires.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and yours my fine friend!

The next survey will be "how many stack injection systems do you have in your shop?"

82 not including spares and wheelbarrows carts etc.