Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flu bug going around

Wife woke up Yesterday morning sick as hell, hit here like a ton of bricks, it seems like everyone I talked to has it or is getting over it, they say the cough is the worst, stays with you for 5 to 6 week's I hate being sick, I don't do well at it.

Damn tapatalk sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway I

It's nasty here as well. One of my fire captain buddies out on the west side of town said that 17 local hospitals were rerouting the other night because the ER's were overrun with morons with the flu who decided to head to the ER for treatment
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

My wife has it bad now ..... doing everything I can to avoid it all but probably a matter of time

Had it back in January earlier this year, hope I don't get it this year, it blew chunks.

I am on vacation and got thus head cold. Pissed me off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I started with it the FIRST time just after Thanksgiving, got the ZPAK meds, then started with it again just two weeks ago and got the big horse pill antibiotics and two forms of prednisone steroids...

The URGENTCARE doctor that made my scripts said that the ZPAK isn't strong enough for the potential bronchitis which I ended up with, the cough is THE WORST!!!! :(

Im told that you are contagious 24 hours prior to your first symptoms and 5-6 days AFTER the first sign of symptoms
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yeah, I had it just before Christmas......although It seems most people I've talked to have it worse than I did. I did miss one day from work, but I can usually go to work even with a cold, however, I got some offshoot of a bad sinus headache that one day. It's been two weeks now, I'm good, never had the cough, just headcold stuff.
    The old joke is that you catch it "from sleeping next to an open crack"......Hmmmmmm
    Last edited by spike morelli; 01-07-2018 at 07:15 PM.