Seeking VBuellitin Guru

Looking for someone who can help me whip this place in to shape. Mush know VB latest version. PM me if you know of someone.

Thank you in advance

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Looking for someone who can help me whip this place in to shape. Mush know VB latest version. PM me if you know of someone.

Thank you in advance
    I've got a guy for that
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I've got a guy for that
    Please please have him call me

Thank you Sir!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    he sent a friends request on FB if that is ok, he worked for me for about 5 years and knows VB pretty well... i trust him completely...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    he sent a friends request on FB if that is ok, he worked for me for about 5 years and knows VB pretty well... i trust him completely...
    Yessir thank you. Already in contact with him.