Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I've got an '07 Street Glide that I've had forever. Keep kicking around selling it to do something different, like an Indian Larry or Jesse bike. Not sure what I want to do. It's not easy when one of your best buds is a premiere bike builder as he becomes an expensive friend to have when he's always turning out cutting edge product.

Name:  983632_10152335505289675_4893466921629878857_n.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  85.9 KB

That was before the stretched bags, new fender, new exhaust, and a few other goodies.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Bought a 2017 Street Glide special in April/May. It has 200mi on it lol

If the weathers not shit this weekend, it
    Looks like your post got cut off also...Riding this weekend???
    Riding next sat to Ports O Call fish market for lunch if you are interested.

Nice ride, I always liked the demin black color.
    I actually wanted the AMber Whiskey Orange, but buying used, the options are limited lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I've got an '07 Street Glide that I've had forever. Keep kicking around selling it to do something different, like an Indian Larry or Jesse bike. Not sure what I want to do. It's not easy when one of your best buds is a premiere bike builder as he becomes an expensive friend to have when he's always turning out cutting edge product.

Name:  983632_10152335505289675_4893466921629878857_n.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  85.9 KB

That was before the stretched bags, new fender, new exhaust, and a few other goodies.
    NICE!
    I am thinking of replacing stock exhaust with a 2 - 1 side out exhaust and putting on different extended bags that dont have the cut out.
    Only hang up, I hear the 2 - 1 side out is super loud and living in Commifornia, cities are citing for noise....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    NICE!
    I am thinking of replacing stock exhaust with a 2 - 1 side out exhaust and putting on different extended bags that dont have the cut out.
    Only hang up, I hear the 2 - 1 side out is super loud and living in Commifornia, cities are citing for noise....
    Realistically you're pretty much already running a single side exhaust, unless you're running true duals. I like the look of duals on a bagger as there needs to be some balance if going out the back. Never liked the single side rear.

For the side pipe, check this out:

http://baggernation.com/item.php?iid=275

They look sharp and aren't obnoxious. The only downside is you don't want to be the guy on the right as you'll get hit with exhaust in the face at every light. You want them pointed up, as if you have them angled down, it blows all the dirt off the street at whoever is next to, or behind you.

p.s. You can't have that in Kali anyway. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Realistically you're pretty much already running a single side exhaust, unless you're running true duals. I like the look of duals on a bagger as there needs to be some balance if going out the back. Never liked the single side rear.

For the side pipe, check this out:

http://baggernation.com/item.php?iid=275

They look sharp and aren't obnoxious. The only downside is you don't want to be the guy on the right as you'll get hit with exhaust in the face at every light. You want them pointed up, as if you have them angled down, it blows all the dirt off the street at whoever is next to, or behind you.

p.s. You can't have that in Kali anyway. Boo.
    So I am not all the familier with set ups since this is my first bike. I have stock exhaust with the baffles cut out. I thought stock was true dual?
    I agree, the single exhaust out the back looks horrible. Ill check out the link...THanks!

What is everyone using for insurance?

I am paying right around $52 a month for full coverage...
    Is that reasonable?

What is everyone using for insurance?

I am paying right around $52 a month for full coverage...
    Is that reasonable?
    I think mine is like $400/yr with State Farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Heritage Special about a year ago, between the Lake of the Ozarks and Florida we put 2K on it in 12 months, it's nice not to have to wear a helmet some of the time when we're in Florida.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Road King I've had for a few years ..... It stays in Havasu, too many cars and crazy drivers in San Diego
    Name:  IMG_0636.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  156.3 KB

So I am not all the familier with set ups since this is my first bike. I have stock exhaust with the baffles cut out. I thought stock was true dual?
    I agree, the single exhaust out the back looks horrible. Ill check out the link...THanks!
    There is a crossover pipe, but about 90% of your exhaust is going straight out the right side pipe as it's the path of least resistance. The newer bikes managed to work a cat into the crossover pipe which is awesome due to the extra heat created with that mess. They're not hard to hollow out and keep the appearance of function. Then again, in AZ we don't emission bikes, so we can pull that junk off and have fun.