extra loud music and parking next to strangers????

LOL.... I read some posts about this, and said my opinion, and what I think about it..replies were flat off the hook..... but what I come to realize is this.... people just don't have any respect for anybody but them selves...the whole common respect for others went straight out the window... I blame it on single parenting and both parents working... it's a jungle out there...people taking guns and shooting masses of people just to watch them die..maybe it's just too crowed in too many area's....people don't teach their kids respect...so you have the constant key boarders that post shit with the whole idea to try and piss some one off.., though no body likes me and I have no friends, surprising how many will run over to RDP and post quotes of mine ( most out of content) just to get attention ,personally , If I ask a question... and ask for advise... I take the good with the bad..and try to make my own decision..no one has to be like me, and I don't have to be like anyone but my self..I like it that way... I don't have to have 100 others to go out and have fun, I like taking my off road stuff out when no one else goes, sure it's fun with a couple others....but , I've went on the everybodys going runs... ended up with valley fever.. and my lungs have never healed..fuc eat'n all that dirt.. same with boating, we go to the channel every morning when we go to havasu, we walk up to maki's for steak & eggs, them come back to the boat, hang out a bit,... then go somewhere else..people start show'n up air quality goes way down, stereo wars start...people start putting up ez-ups where the boats park..and the whole fuc um, if they don't like it they can leave goes wild, the crowd is from months old to almost dead, and all in between...one guy is blasting" my neck, my back, my pussy and my crack!" and the guy next to him has his 3 daughters, 9-12 yrs old listening to it,... no one should have to ask him to turn it off, or even down... he should know better and have respect for others, Way before he even got the boat..I say.... bring back the razor strap, and the willow switch....2FF

I like loud music but those tower speakers give me a fucking headache

It is not just boating. We see it in the campgrounds as well. When I have my radio on I make sure you cannot hear it outside of my campsite.

At least at a campground I can complain to a manager and they make them turn it down.

I see it both ways as I like LOUD music but can def understand the type of music aspect...

Man , I F’ing hate it when somebody plays something so loud that I find it
    obnoxious and vulgar that it makes my ears bleed . What I do is usually put
    my CD in , Doors , Doobie Bros , or some Country , and crank it up
    enough to drown it out in my boat . Most of the time , after a while ,I’m asked
    Who and what is that music , and they usually like it . If I was there first
    , and have my Granddaughter with me , I will politely ask for them to turn
    it down , if it’s vulgar.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluhallett270 View Post
    Man , I F’ing hate it when somebody plays something so loud that I find it
    obnoxious and vulgar that it makes my ears bleed . What I do is usually put
    my CD in , Doors , Doobie Bros , or some Country , and crank it up
    enough to drown it out in my boat . Most of the time , after a while ,I’m asked
    Who and what is that music , and they usually like it . If I was there first
    , and have my Granddaughter with me , I will politely ask for them to turn
    it down , if it’s vulgar.
    more the point I was try'n to make is this,...you shouldn't have to tell them, they should already know... the whole respect each other has gone to the way side..everybody s on this , if you don't like it leave...ahhhh wrong...i