In a nutshell lol

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    It kinda went like this:

Jordy said something
    Grads tried to pet the alligator
    Jordy said something
    Grads ran home

In a nutshell lol
    She's been running that mouth for years. Perhaps the realization that she wasn't as far away from the alligator as she thought might have had something to do with it. Looking over her shoulder will add flexibility to her neck and her boyfriend should appreciate that. You're welcome!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    She's been running that mouth for years. Perhaps the realization that she wasn't as far away from the alligator as she thought might have had something to do with it. Looking over her shoulder will add flexibility to her neck and her boyfriend should appreciate that. You're welcome!
    there's a lot of mouth running goes on on the internet. the "talk shit ,get hit doesn't" seem to apply any more... people say some nasty shit,and because it's on the internet , they think it's ok,...then when you call them out,.. you're the bad guy, off your med... loose cannon and such..never seen so many that have no identity ... they all wanna fit in and be that guy...prom queens and such..they suck up together ... I have a whole group of haters, some I've never met, some I have never had a problem with ,but the head minion said... I did a bunch of shit I never did,... so they start hating and running their mouth...I'm the most refferanced guy on rdp,..they follow me around and try to find some thing to post that I did to make fun of...hey look what 2FF
    did... he's a hack, he don't like titties, he don't like music.. how long till it's for sell..it's like neighbors with a bunch of dogs that won't quit barking... then if you say something, they go all hostile like the are some badd ass..most of the time they are just barkers and take their ball and go home...

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    be nice Jordy... I see what you did there...lol

2 points for spelling loose correctly lol

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    2 points for spelling loose correctly lol
    fuc you cinnamon ring....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk