Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looks like you can't post videos???

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    looks like you can't post videos???

Is it a actual video or a link to a video?

Good job Vic, yeah, I also read some of the nut swingers shit,... funny, people think if you get banned that you can't go on the site and read the shit, even more funny that when you see the shit talkers in person, they're like , whats up, like we're still friends....LOL
    Yo Steve, what's up?

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Yo Steve, what's up?

sold my vector, got steve's rv almost done, gonna try to deliver it to day...I was ready to go,... had my trailer wire guy come out and get the trailer brakes wired right...and put a rv plug for the trailer hitch... some how a 40 amp circuit breaker got broke...so this morning there was no power to the coach, spend all morning tracing that down so off to checkers to see if they have one.... hope to be in havasu some time today, steve and steven are gonna meet me there and drive it back to it's new home in phoenix..been working on the ford edge to get it ready to tow behind the RV..got the tail lights wired, and the base plate for the demco tow bar just showed up yesterday, to put it on you have to almost take the whole frt.end off the car,... got the ford excurision and inspecked, found that the oil cooler was leaking oil into the cooling system, gonna guess that's why the guy sold it as he was probley told that it had a bad head gasket...got the ford f-150 almost done really went over that whole truck, it's a 2003 with only 120k miles looks and drives like a new one....it's gonna live in havasu hooked to sue's deck boat..gonna bring the red f-150 back to vegas as it doesn't have 4x4.. the white one is 4x4... my luck I'll need the 4x4 in the spring when the ramp gets slimly ....gonna put the summo's on the born free rv when I get back form havasu, they really improve the ride and handling... still on the hunt for a bad ass hallett 210, and I still don't like the colors of the one I have... but it's gonna be tough to find a nicer one...
    Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 01-06-2018 at 09:00 AM.

When I start worry about what so jerkwad thinks or says about me I'll be checking out, life's too short to waste anytime on chit like that.

Another nice trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl would be fun.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post

When I start worry about what so jerkwad thinks or says about me I'll be checking out, life's too short to waste anytime on chit like that.
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-10-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

sold my vector, got steve's rv almost done, gonna try to deliver it to day...I was ready to go,... had my trailer wire guy come out and get the trailer brakes wired right...and put a rv plug for the trailer hitch... some how a 40 amp circuit breaker got broke...so this morning there was no power to the coach, spend all morning tracing that down so off to checkers to see if they have one.... hope to be in havasu some time today, steve and steven are gonna meet me there and drive it back to it's new home in phoenix..been working on the ford edge to get it ready to tow behind the RV..got the tail lights wired, and the base plate for the demco tow bar just showed up yesterday, to put it on you have to almost take the whole frt.end off the car,... got the ford excurision and inspecked, found that the oil cooler was leaking oil into the cooling system, gonna guess that's why the guy sold it as he was probley told that it had a bad head gasket...got the ford f-150 almost done really went over that whole truck, it's a 2003 with only 120k miles looks and drives like a new one....it's gonna live in havasu hooked to sue's deck boat..gonna bring the red f-150 back to vegas as it doesn't have 4x4.. the white one is 4x4... my luck I'll need the 4x4 in the spring when the ramp gets slimly ....gonna put the summo's on the born free rv when I get back form havasu, they really improve the ride and handling... still on the hunt for a bad ass hallett 210, and I still don't like the colors of the one I have... but it's gonna be tough to find a nicer one...
    Holy schamoly, that's like 4 trips to the buffet.....your plates are full.

I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Time for golf