Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little Hotboat over on RDP

LOL. Got a couple screen shots of a thread posted on RDP. Kinda funny some of the stuff that was said.

But also some very cool comments from a few people I know. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

As far as this site goes. Its not going anywhere. And I mean that both ways if you get my drift lol.

GoDaddy can suck my big toe. They were raping me, but not anymore. Hopefully we can get the issues we're having now fixed soon.

Funny to see what some people think I can and cannot afford. Really is none of their business. But they can think whatever they want, its a free country. And honestly I dont give a shit lol.

Its a new year, lets see what kinda trouble I can get myself in to

Is this why the Mod retreat was cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Is this why the Mod retreat was cancelled?
    I just saved $2000 on web hosting fees. Gotta do something with the refund money when it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I just saved $2000 on web hosting fees. Gotta do something with the refund money when it comes in.
    I tend to visit both sites.. I'm not really partial, just like to stay informed.. Welcome Back!

Quote Originally Posted by H20GZM View Post
    I tend to visit both sites.. I'm not really partial, just like to stay informed.. Welcome Back!
    Thank you! Still working out some issues but hopefully that wont take long.

Nice to have you back. Get ready for a busy summer.

Quote Originally Posted by tchb View Post
    Nice to have you back. Get ready for a busy summer.
    I'm so over winter already lol

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Put that towards the new DCB.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Good job Vic, yeah, I also read some of the nut swingers shit,... funny, people think if you get banned that you can't go on the site and read the shit, even more funny that when you see the shit talkers in person, they're like , whats up, like we're still friends....LOL