Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Of all the 21"rs out there....!!!!!!!!

There is all ways the comment..., "it rides as good as, or better than a Schiada"...Schiada has been the top of the bench mark and the reference point for quite some time.....my self, I have personal own'd a few...howard 21 rc, schiada 21rc V drive twin turbo, schiada 500hp 21 rt, 21' vector, and quite a few 210 hallets,...
    just my testimony , but the 21'Schiada v Drive, was hands down the best 21'r I ever owned,... now, I don't know how the 21' schiada as an out drive boat compares , but would love to find out...for me ... the draw back on the V drive, is the user friendly part around the docks.... you can get into trouble real quick with the wind blowing at a crowded boat ramp,... made my wife(she's the one that drives the boat to the trailer) nervous... and put a lot of stress on my self watching her getting close to other boats as they would not give up right of way and cut right in front of her...I would usually have her stand in the water, way off to the side and hold the boat, and then walk it on the trailer..

I hack jobbed the fuc out of this schiada, buffed for days, new interior, had the trailer repainted,and added the triple axel... got the motor running spot on..the dis respect of me to even think I had the right to even touch a Schiada...own one, or ever work on one has a few haters still pissed off....lol... it was my f'n boat,... so I did what "I" wanted...and when I was done.... Sold it...

this is the very first time I seen this boat, perfect time capsul, boat looks as new

although the guy turned out to be pretty Cool,... it did get heated...lol..fuc 2ff

I know the 21 vdrive out performs the I/O with out a doubt. My 21 I/O is turn key starts every time and runs nice and smooth.
    Although if I had a left nut, I would give it for a vdrive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When the rest are an immitation, shouldn't we just have the best?

Name:  IMG_1158.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  426.8 KB

Name:  Schiada at Pleasant1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  7.0 KB
    Last edited by The Doctor; 12-24-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    I know the 21 vdrive out performs the I/O with out a doubt. My 21 I/O is turn key starts every time and runs nice and smooth.
    Although if I had a left nut, I would give it for a vdrive

what did you notice as the big difference? I know a v drive is slower with the same power, as it runs flatter on the keel, with out the out drive you need hp to get it on top of the water, but when it up there it's safe and fast...too much trim on an out drive and it will start kiteing and hopping

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    When the rest are an immitation, shouldn't we just have the best?

Name:  IMG_1158.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  426.8 KB

Name:  Schiada at Pleasant1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  7.0 KB
    Doc, I was hoping you would post up a picture of her...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    what did you notice as the big difference? I know a v drive is slower with the same power, as it runs flatter on the keel, with out the out drive you need hp to get it on top of the water, but when it up there it's safe and fast...too much trim on an out drive and it will start kiteing and hopping
    I don't have nor had a 21 schiada vdrive to compare it to....

I don't have big power , jus a blue motor and I jus cruise with a hit to the pedal once in awhile , foxes or roadrunner fly by .....lol