Its hard to believe Christmas is upon us again.

Every year it seems to come faster and faster. I remember when I was younger the clock couldn't move fast enough. The days seemed to drag on forever. Now its just the opposite. A quick look at the clock in the morning and its 8am. Another look in what seems like 10-15 minutes, and now its lunch time, another look and its time to go home. Time is not our friend. Use it wisely and savor each and every moment.

Hopefully each of you has an opportunity to spend this time of the year with family and friends. Cherish the moments and be thankful for what you have. Take the time to say I love you to those who are important in your life. Take the time to say thank you to those who have helped you. Take the time to help those who are less fortunate than you. And take the time to reflect on your accomplishments and just as important, your shortcomings and change course as necessary. These little things, can make a huge difference in your life.

Like many of you, I enjoy the Holiday Season, and I also enjoy the end of the Holiday Season One thing that's certain, It doesn't last long, so make it count.

Merry Christmas and God Bless from all of us at Hotboat.com

HB