Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Merry Christmas!

Its hard to believe Christmas is upon us again.

Every year it seems to come faster and faster. I remember when I was younger the clock couldn't move fast enough. The days seemed to drag on forever. Now its just the opposite. A quick look at the clock in the morning and its 8am. Another look in what seems like 10-15 minutes, and now its lunch time, another look and its time to go home. Time is not our friend. Use it wisely and savor each and every moment.

Hopefully each of you has an opportunity to spend this time of the year with family and friends. Cherish the moments and be thankful for what you have. Take the time to say I love you to those who are important in your life. Take the time to say thank you to those who have helped you. Take the time to help those who are less fortunate than you. And take the time to reflect on your accomplishments and just as important, your shortcomings and change course as necessary. These little things, can make a huge difference in your life.

Like many of you, I enjoy the Holiday Season, and I also enjoy the end of the Holiday Season One thing that's certain, It doesn't last long, so make it count.

Merry Christmas and God Bless from all of us at Hotboat.com

HB

Merry Christmas as well! It's gonna be a long two days starting this afternoon.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Hotboat staff and all the members here.
    Thanks also to all the people that are working any part of the Holidays to keep the world turning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Thanks also to all the people that are working any part of the Holidays to keep the world turning.
    Agreed. Could have been a real problem if nobody was brewin coffee and makin donuts this morning. I feel sorry for my coworkers who are at the office.......not really.

It's nice to have a day where the work phone isn't blowin up!

WMC

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone..

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone. Just got done building the toys for my daughter. Time to have another drink, then bed since I know it will be an early morning.

Daughter ready for the cold
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356415383.927200.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  32.5 KB

Wendi

Merry Christmas!

I just finished all the Santa stockings and gifts ate the cookies drank the milk. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!