Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You guys realize there's an entire section for titties now?

New over 18 sub-forum! Now get posting!

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/forumdisplay.php?f=129

I wonder whose brain fart of an idea that was? lol

You guys are really letting me down....I thought there'd be more posts in the section. You realize it's a free for all down there right?

You guys realize there's an entire section for titties now?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    You guys are really letting me down....I thought there'd be more posts in the section. You realize it's a free for all down there right?
    Dude posting pics from tapatalk sucks. I have so many screen shots I edit and try and post and I always get a error....even the GM thread pics, only 1 out of like 10 post....I gotta get them and post from a pc

People are ditching Tapatalk like their last skank gf lol

Not sure what the deal is with it. It seems to work fine for me, but ya, you can only post 1 pic at a time.

But you dont have to use TT. You can use your browser on your phone and post.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    People are ditching Tapatalk like their last skank gf lol

Not sure what the deal is with it. It seems to work fine for me, but ya, you can only post 1 pic at a time.

But you dont have to use TT. You can use your browser on your phone and post.
    I’ll have to check out the browser this. I’m wondering if tapatalk knows if it’s nudity or something...for some reason I only have issues posting pics of girls I get from IG or tumblr lol

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Dude posting pics from tapatalk sucks. I have so many screen shots I edit and try and post and I always get a error....even the GM thread pics, only 1 out of like 10 post....I gotta get them and post from a pc
    When you take a screen shot, it creates a png file and not a jpeg. Unfortunately, TT does not allow png files to be uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    When you take a screen shot, it creates a png file and not a jpeg. Unfortunately, TT does not allow png files to be uploaded.
    You really are a smart guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    You really are a smart guy
    Sometimes.....

man, I'm stuck on tap that ass for some reason....Name:  cleaning-up-gif-180x161.gif
Views: 118
Size:  872.0 KB