Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    see it has a backup camera. once you get used to using it, then drive a car without it you almost feel like you can't back up. comes in handy in shopping center car lots when you can't see around the ass end of the car parked next to you but, the backup camera can. you can also use it backing down the boat ramp but, maybe not as safe as the side mirrors.
    I put it on all my vech. this one already had it so that was a plus

Hey , how long ago did we come up with the " hey lam " in the channel. ???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Hey , how long ago did we come up with the " hey lam " in the channel. ???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    been a few years....you just reminded me of when we started that deal...have a great life buddy...

Sounds like a good back story lol

On a side note, that is a bad ass Excursion.
    The inside is def on point.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Sounds like a good back story lol

On a side note, that is a bad ass Excursion.
    The inside is def on point.
    pretty sweet rig, don't know what i'll do with it,.. probley put it on the car lot..

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Nope. How much you askin?
    I got it down at Best Muffler shop in vegas,... getting it all checked out...I don't wanna be on the side of the road on the way to havasu
    because of something stupid that needed fixed...she really drives good down the freeway...in fact, very good.. and would make a nice rig to have to haul kids, dogs and boats back and forth...but, soon as I brought it home I got the, "WTF DID YOU BUY THAT FOR,"... LOL I get that a lot around here...the asking price of 14,900 was way out of line IMHO that the previous owner was asking, and he said he did get 13.500 for it when he sold it... but even that seems Too much... but I think it has a strong 10k value... it's super clean, and every thing works so far,,so.... what it worth???

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Nope. How much you askin?

I'd let it go for $10'500....runs and drives awesome, and it's a cool rig....