Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maybe it's not the busiest

busiest is not always the best... love stopping by here...

Lots of lurkers here tho

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Lots of lurkers here tho
    people are skert....

I might start posting more over here. With the new ignore feature on the other site I feel like I'm talking to myself. No point in posting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I might start posting more over here. With the new ignore feature on the other site I feel like I'm talking to myself. No point in posting anymore.
    Hahaha they can put you on ignore??? holy shit thats a total snowflake move LOL

[QUOTE=GRADS;167938]I might start posting more over here. With the new ignore feature on the other site I feel like I'm talking to myself. No point in posting anymore.[/

what are they affraid of boating content and a little extra every now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Hahaha they can put you on ignore??? holy shit thats a total snowflake move LOL
    Hey Einstein, this is a built in feature of V-bulletin as well.

Name:  block.png
Views: 112
Size:  121.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post

I'll have to disable that snowflake feature then

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post

Yes but it's different. The v-bulletin one blocks the post but you can still see there is a post. The one the other site is different now, it's kind of like Facebook when you block someone. It's like the person doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Yes but it's different. The v-bulletin one blocks the post but you can still see there is a post. The one the other site is different now, it's kind of like Facebook when you block someone. It's like the person doesn't exist.
    Maybe thats a new feature of VB. I really need to update this site. I'm gonna run out back and pull a few tho off my money tree and get that done LOL