Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    is it the 8 bag with IFS?
    8 bag yes, IFS no. I don't think the 8 or 10 bag came in IFS.

Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    8 bag yes, IFS no. I don't think the 8 or 10 bag came in IFS.
    we have the alpine with the peak chassis...it's only 4 bag but with the neway bag valves...floats down the road.... what a difference from the freight shaker chassis...you coach must be quite the smooth ride....cool looking rig you got...

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    It's 2,850, your close, it's a owner build, my buddy Wade from Kellco construction is helping me out. If you do any construction I highly recommend Frontier concrete, they have been a huge help with a lot to f stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    did you pour the slab yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    did you pour the slab yet?
    Not yet, there is issues with the city on a few things, it's scheduled for the 28th if we get the issues figured out

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Not yet, there is issues with the city on a few things, it's scheduled for the 28th if we get the issues figured out

they're a PITA in havasu...

any up date on this build???

Outlaws new home under construction

Has not been going well, city has battled us with the plans long story short all of the forms had to come out. They would not approve the pour over so we have to build a block retaining wall before the slab is poured, it's due for re-inspection Tuesday so we will have our fingers crossed

......and the rain destroyed the yard

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I like seeing the steel in there... I'm a huge fan of LOTS O STEEL in the concrete...

When in doubt, OVERKILL...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams