Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    LOL, we can fit it in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    will it fit in the new garage??? whats the door height? is the garage being built with a contractor? or owner build.... I know some subs

the garage looks to be over 3000 sq. ft..nice!!!!!I wanna add another garage to our place on interceptor... the one we have is 22 x 56" and I wanna add another 18 x 60' ...never have enough garage space

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the garage looks to be over 3000 sq. ft..nice!!!!!I wanna add another garage to our place on interceptor... the one we have is 22 x 56" and I wanna add another 18 x 60' ...never have enough garage space
    It's 2,850, your close, it's a owner build, my buddy Wade from Kellco construction is helping me out. If you do any construction I highly recommend Frontier concrete, they have been a huge help with a lot to f stuff

It's 2,850, your close, it's a owner build, my buddy Wade from Kellco construction is helping me out. If you do any construction I highly recommend Frontier concrete, they have been a huge help with a lot to f stuff

thanks, keep the pics coming...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    dynamax chassis???? coach looks bad ass...
    No it's a monaco and a roadmaster chassis its there own chassis Steve.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    JoMaMa is the MAN!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    No it's a monaco and a roadmaster chassis its there own chassis Steve.
    is it the 8 bag with IFS?

wade is a cool guy does great work and gets it done... I use Richard at affordable homes, and jeff at masonory and more...I have a lot all ready to go for another build of an RV garage home.... but haven't pulled the trigger yet... just kinda waiting to see what in the cards as far as havasu goes... I'm way deep into that town...3 houses and a lot right now...lotta eggs in one basket... the feds say I can't carry any more deeds so.. kinda put the woe
    on things

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    JoMaMa is the MAN!
    Gives me a place to keep my toys and have some room to work on them when I retire
    and get the F**k out of California

Quote Originally Posted by jomama View Post
    Gives me a place to keep my toys and have some room to work on them when I retire
    and get the F**k out of California
    Take me with you!!