Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of the Delta but I do understand why people like it. 100's if not 1000's of miles of waterways with dive bars on every corner. I don't know if I'd drive from Havasu for it, hell I live 45 minutes away and don't make the drive.

Although the last person from Havasu that stayed with me (I won't mention any names) loved the Delta and hated Tahoe...maybe it's a river thing...or maybe she was just fucking crazy.
    Well that surly keeps the guessing down to 6 female personalities LOL

the last person from Havasu that stayed with me (I won't mention any names) loved the Delta and hated Tahoe...

do you recall what she hated about tahoe ?

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    do you recall what she hated about tahoe ?
    She said too many trees and they all looked the same. I shit you not.

She said too many trees and they all looked the same. I shit you not.
    You have the ability to distinguish trees??

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    You have the ability to distinguish trees??
    Yes, it's on the test when you move to NorCal.

I'm not a huge fan of the Delta but I do understand why people like it. 100's if not 1000's of miles of waterways with dive bars on every corner. I don't know if I'd drive from Havasu for it, hell I live 45 minutes away and don't make the drive.

Although the last person from Havasu that stayed with me (I won't mention any names) loved the Delta and hated Tahoe...maybe it's a river thing...or maybe she was just fucking crazy.
    whats the lake you always post about...seen you post a pic on a paddle board awhile back.... that looked like a fun place...

Pictures of that trip did lead to one of the bannings at 5am when I woke up!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    whats the lake you always post about...seen you post a pic on a paddle board awhile back.... that looked like a fun place...
    Folsom Lake, it's 5 minutes from my house and very convenient. It's actually a really nice lake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Pictures of that trip did lead to one of the bannings at 5am when I woke up!
    Yep I remember the pictures.

Folsom Lake, it's 5 minutes from my house and very convenient. It's actually a really nice lake.

Yep I remember the pictures.
    Think I know who it is

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, it's on the test when you move to NorCal.
    Thats one of the reasons I stay down here. Its hard enough trying to distinguish between legals and illegals LMAO