Thread: Carl’s Jr.

Carl’s Jr.

I guess I haven’t eaten there in a long time. So a neighbor kid on the high school baseball team sold me a coupon book. I didn’t really need it but I support the school. I graduated there. So I went to Carl’s for the first time and ordered my burger where I would then get my free drink and fries. I get to the window and she says $7.50. I asked her, what about my coupon? She said, that is with the coupon! I handed her the drink back and drove off. Sorry but I don’t pay that much for lunch.

carl jr. yeah haven't been to one for about 10yrs & there is one about a mile from my house. used to get fried zucchine with my burger wasn't bad. $7.50 is red robin burger price....

Hahaha that’s messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I like Carl's Jr. as far as the food goes.....but I'm with you. The last time my wife and I stopped to have lunch at Carl's Jr. I thought it cost too much for what fast food is, and I haven't been in another since. I mean, I have the money but geeeeeeeze........

This is why I love White Castle, get for hangovers, reasonable and good.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    This is why I love White Castle, get for hangovers, reasonable and good.
    the big problem is the lingering effects...

Carls Jr (Hardees) premium burgers are so so, but GROSSLY overpriced, true...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Carl’s is my fav fast food burger place. I know I’ll catch shit with all the In N Out lovers but I love the super star from Carl’s