Hybrid View

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    AND it doesn't take all that much HP to go fast in a Vdrive HYDRO... If a SK can go 80+ with 500 HP, the hydro can go faster, I believe...

It's the most efficient way to go through water, as compared to a flat, jet, whacker on a Vpad or MVPad or a deep V or any other hull...

3 points of contact as your speed builds, sponsons and the prop...

BUT , I wouldn't do anything with that hull unless you really like the itch of fiberglass and love mixing resin, and painting.... The floors/stringers will be saturated with water, rest assured.... Look at Buzz and Paul's rebuild thread, that is what your looking at, a total gutting of all wood/floors and rebuild all structures just to get to a point where you can begin to make it look nice...

http://www.wannaberacing.com/sk51.html

It would be a cool piece of wall art in your man cave SHOP...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-21-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    It would be a cool piece of wall art in your man cave SHOP...

....great minds think alike.

I'm close to finishing up a runner bottom build and had a lot more to start with........ kinda inclined to buy closer to turn key next time.

It might be different if the lakes and rivers didn't get so friggin hard 6 months out of 12 around here.

Thanks for the input TMM
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    I'd keep it a total roach like Rick Kings snotty sounding scruffy turd. Can't get enuff of this.

The thought had also briefly crossed my mind it would be cool to stuff a direct drive stroker up front similar to this one...

.... I already have a massive Peterbilt steering wheel.

Poetry in motion.

Name:  Image 12-21-17 at 9.05 AM.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  326.8 KB
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

i bought that off rick king last i saw it was in az with a blower motor still looked the same
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER