Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I GOT TOLD THAT IF I POST' HERE, I WOULD GET RUN OUT OF HAVASU....LOL I'M STILL HERE, AND I'm STILL IN HAVASU...FOUND OUT REALLY QUICK WHO MY FRIENDS WERE, AND WHO ISN'T...

That's ridiculous, we live in Havasu and have always posted on here, those people can kiss my ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    That's ridiculous, we live in Havasu and have always posted on here, those people can kiss my ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL...same thought here....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Damn that's crazy....
    Really crazy how dumb shit on the internet can tear people apart.
    I saw it all the time with politics on FB...SMH....Def shows the maturity level of people.
    thats why the ONE political post works so well here....

thanks Vic for keeping this site going, haven't been here in awhile but check in on whats up and btw i was the one who moved your porch chair over thanksgiving, you were out playing somewhere but good to see ya out there and how bout the outlaw nationals...

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    thanks Vic for keeping this site going, haven't been here in awhile but check in on whats up and btw i was the one who moved your porch chair over thanksgiving, you were out playing somewhere but good to see ya out there and how bout the outlaw nationals...
    Hahaha I was wondering lol

I'm guessing RD would be happy to see that I was posting over here....like a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I GOT TOLD THAT IF I POST' HERE, I WOULD GET RUN OUT OF HAVASU....LOL I'M STILL HERE, AND I'm STILL IN HAVASU...FOUND OUT REALLY QUICK WHO MY FRIENDS WERE, AND WHO ISN'T...
    That was probably one of the many voices in your head, that told you that.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    You're gonna have that from time to time.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    don't be start'm rumors, there's only two voices in my head, most of the time they argue with each other and leave me alone...when they get quiet is when it gets spooky

Seriously FUCK GoDaddy.com, they can eat shit and die.

They sent me a renewal email a couple weeks ago for an inflated $2400/per year. But rather than move and migrate the website, I thought I'd stay with them. Well today I get a notice my credit card got hit for like $4400 for GoDaddy. I call the bastards up and ask wtf. They said the $23-2400 was for hosting only and then another $160/mo for fully managed services. Grand fucking total more than $4400/year.

Now I'm pissed. And they won't move off their pride or price.

So I just reopened my account with HostGator. $1600/yr for the same exact fucking package and services. So GoDaddy can eat a dick.

I'm hoping the migration is done by mid week next week and the site is migrated before the New Year so I can call GoDaddy and tell them to kiss my ass when I cancel and get a full refund.

Stay away from those assholes.

Merry Fucking Christmas GoDaddy.