Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I just got off 18 straight days of work. I barely have time to shit let alone pull off a fundraiser lol.

But that 18 straight will allow me to pay the bill for one more year.

Thank you to those who post here. It’s greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we need a swag sticky, another idea is "premium member",.. say 100 bucks and you get a shirt, hat and a sticker... Name:  5baa16a21e9d463e28b4342d2540be72.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  113.4 KB

that and some mingling, some sort of get together... parker., havasu, so-cal,.. maybe a havasu "HOT BOAT" show...those kinda things are fun, hey-lam... look what I got...all kinds of fund raisers out there... I can't amagine there are no one that wants to advertise here..make grads a mod, and event chair man...the guy sure puts up some good content,.. I personally would like to boat up where he is before I check out..he's a weird fuc,... but he does it to get attention,... he's not alone....

the real problem is the people are afraid to post here,... they get the call from the other site telling them they are taking food out of his kids mouth ,... he's not gonna be happy till this site is gone,.. he spends more time here than on his site.... I'm not skert....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the real problem is the people are afraid to post here,... they get the call from the other site telling them they are taking food out of his kids mouth ,... he's not gonna be happy till this site is gone,.. he spends more time here than on his site.... I'm not skert....lol
    I don’t know about internet and site politics but why would anyone be afraid to post anywhere?
    It’s the damn internet.....I mean I have a FB and IG....I use both, why can’t people post on 2 different sites???

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    i don’t know about internet and site politics but why would anyone be afraid to post anywhere?
    It’s the damn internet.....i mean i have a fb and ig....i use both, why can’t people post on 2 different sites???
    so you never got told the coyotes eating my kids story???

so you never got told the coyotes eating my kids story???
    Nope....
    Enlighten me...

I GOT TOLD THAT IF I POST' HERE, I WOULD GET RUN OUT OF HAVASU....LOL I'M STILL HERE, AND I'm STILL IN HAVASU...FOUND OUT REALLY QUICK WHO MY FRIENDS WERE, AND WHO ISN'T...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Nope....
    Enlighten me...
    I WAS AT THIS GUYS HOUSE, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE... DRINKING ALL THE FREE BEER I COULD, AND THIS GUY , (STARTS WITH RIVER) tells me he keeps having this night mare that coyotes are jumping his fence and taking his kids, and then goes on to say that he can see their face's.. one is V**, the others are W******, and the other is WE***,....so now,... the wil e coyote story will make more sence...Name:  vvvvvvvv.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  16.6 KB

I GOT TOLD THAT IF I POST' HERE, I WOULD GET RUN OUT OF HAVASU....LOL I'M STILL HERE, AND I'm STILL IN HAVASU...FOUND OUT REALLY QUICK WHO MY FRIENDS WERE, AND WHO ISN'T...
    Damn that's crazy....
    Really crazy how dumb shit on the internet can tear people apart.
    I saw it all the time with politics on FB...SMH....Def shows the maturity level of people.