Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

JoMaMa has a BUG!!!

Hey JoMaMa, can we please see some photos and details on your very unique hot rod bug? (resto/engine pics/details)

She a real beauty!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hi Bruce
    I never posted photos here before how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by jomama View Post
    Hi Bruce
    You have to have them on your phone OR on the computer your logged in from.

If you wish you can text them to me and I will post them.

There are size restrictions (don't know the limits off hand).

I will PM you my cell number if you wish to go that route
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hi Bruce
    Easy peezy lemon squeezy. Hover your mouse over the picture frame in the reply box just to the right of the hello smiley face. Click on it. Then from your computer tab on the right, choose file. Find the pic you want to upload, click on it, and choose upload. Thats about it

First select the photo button like this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.17.56 PM copy.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  108.5 KB

make sure that it looks like this in the left tab (from computer in GREY):
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.28.32 PM copy.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  34.0 KB

use the CHOOSE FILE and UPLOAD FILE(s) buttons to select and upload:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.22.32 PM copy.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  50.2 KB

If you want to cancel or make a change use the following button (lower right) to cancel and back up:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.29.00 PM copy.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  74.6 KB

OR use the choose button (lower right) and then "upload" button on the next screen :

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.30.16 PM copy.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  65.2 KB

It should look like this if your selection/upload is successful:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 6.44.51 PM copy.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  54.4 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-11-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Or send them to me and I can post them,

I have a couple of pics of them

The 53

The 68

Ok I will try one lets see if it worksName:  12363191_10153793246245561_1439884474157879589_o[1].jpg
Views: 104
Size:  221.7 KB

Its big
    It's KILLER!!!

Joe, tell us about the engine and the vintage hot rod parts/engine build on the 53 please... I found that part particularly interesting...

You did the full restoration, paint on the 53 true?

OK
    It was on my bucket list to do a complete nut and bolt restoration on a car. To do it all myself.
    Metal work, body work. paint, upholstery. engine, trans. electrical. It took me almost 3 years to complete. I would never do it again, To much time and money.
    Its a 1953. It's a rare car its the transition year from the split window to oval, the change over was March 10th 1953. It has a lot of split parts and one year off parts on it. hard to find parts.
    It was the last year of 25HP engine it changed to 36HP on 12/1953 A 25 HP engine is not really drivable on todays FWY's I bored and stroked the engine put a Okrasa kit Period correct
    Duel port ported heads duel carbs, camshaft. It produces around 53Hp now. Equal to a stock 1600 duel port engine. Will drive all day long at 75 MPH. The car is about 95% original.
    Still buying parts for it. Just found a 53 ignition switch & a 25 HP fuel pump. The 53 has a push button starter. I had the car now for 5 years. Two years ago I put in its only car show in Pasadena around 500 bugs there
    It took best of pre 1957 bugs that includes all splits and ovals. I always have some kind of projects going on Chris and I just finished the drag boat complete build Pro outlaw Hydro.
    We are now working on building a 2800 SF garage/shop in Havasu. My 3 car garage in Glendora is getting cramped.