Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    hope that wasn't "2FORCEFULL". I forgot to add the with all due respect...lol
    Personally I think you should buy Nordic. Then you'd have an endless supply of "baddest mofo's on the water"

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Personally I think you should buy Nordic. Then you'd have an endless supply of "baddest mofo's on the water"

I couldn't amagine, first me having that kind of money, and second, spending it on that big of a time consuming headache .... it I had that kind of money I would be posting pics of some hot ass chicks doing my toe nails while a couple more fanned me and pealed my grapes..

chase look'n fo my broke asz..

I couldn't amagine, first me having that kind of money, and second, spending it on that big of a time consuming headache .... it I had that kind of money I would be posting pics of some hot ass chicks doing my toe nails while a couple more fanned me and pealed my grapes..
    Peeled grapes are the shit

Yeah, I bought the "FUGLY DUCK" hallett 210Attachment 67268Attachment 67269Attachment 67270
    It'll be prom queen by time you finish doing your thing to it.🖒

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Whatever makes 2FF and Sue happy is

Keep posting up 2FF
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams