Hybrid View

Does anyone know where these people are?...do they have a place to stay? I wanna do what ever I can to make sure these kids have a Christmas... I have an empty house in havasu..

Very kind of you Steve. How did you find them?

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I hacked in to a secret web site,boater friends

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I hacked in to a secret web site,boater friends
    You're such a lurker...lol
    Joe Daquino is aka OldSchoolBoats/ColeBoater.

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    You're such a lurker...lol
    Joe Daquino is aka OldSchoolBoats/ColeBoater.

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!
    I had do go on the down low...you get in trouble for posting here or typing 2forcefull on the other sites...

I had an idea......one that would make a great Christmas for these kids...

I don't know the ages of the kids... but...what if they got together a Christmas list for these kids...kind of a what I want for Christmas.... set it up like a baby shower where the boaters could pick something off the list and buy it for them for Christmas..Like I was telling Coleboater, you can't help everyone, but sometimes God calls on you to help ...Kinda like Christmas angels ....loosing every thing a few weeks before Christmas is gonna be tough...but if we all pull together, we can make it a great Christmas for these kids....so what do you all think..

whats the update??

I was wondering this.....can they just get another apartment?....and is the school burned down also?

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    this situation touches very close to home for me, I guessing that I was around 20, pregnant wife, one in the stroller, sheetmetal union threw a big ass strike and shut down construction in vegas, I had just moved back to vegas, no work in Cal, and was struggling to keep on my feet, I had 71 mach 1 mustang, we rented an old trailer out on LV blvd . in north town...pay by the week..broke, got about 3 weeks of work in..fire burned our car and trailer to the ground, along with everything else, including the rat hole money that I stashed to rent us a better place....I was able to ship the family off to relatives and stood guard at the trailer... slept in a lawn chair...the owner of the trailer park let me do some work...lol.. union carpenter, paid me 3 bucks an hour..my drywall tools were in the trunk of the car...burned, but salvaged a couple pieces...when the fire broke out , we were at the pool, so only clothes we had were swim wear, and beach towels..probley the longest 2 weeks ever in my life... jail time went by quicker...with the few bucks I was able to make,...I got enough money to rent another place..another trailer by the week...

So, as my life turned, and got a few bucks tucked away... every year I try to find a fire family to help around the Christmas holiday... I was on the hunt, usually I don't anything about the people, I try to give with my right hand with out my left knowning so to speak...the real joy of Christmas for me is to help others I don't know...most the people I know don't need anything... and a lot don't deserve want they got....lol... me included...

so, how can we make these kids have a great Chrismas....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    this situation touches very close to home for me, I guessing that I was around 20, pregnant wife, one in the stroller, sheetmetal union threw a big ass strike and shut down construction in vegas, I had just moved back to vegas, no work in Cal, and was struggling to keep on my feet, I had 71 mach 1 mustang, we rented an old trailer out on LV blvd . in north town...pay by the week..broke, got about 3 weeks of work in..fire burned our car and trailer to the ground, along with everything else, including the rat hole money that I stashed to rent us a better place....I was able to ship the family off to relatives and stood guard at the trailer... slept in a lawn chair...the owner of the trailer park let me do some work...lol.. union carpenter, paid me 3 bucks an hour..my drywall tools were in the trunk of the car...burned, but salvaged a couple pieces...when the fire broke out , we were at the pool, so only clothes we had were swim wear, and beach towels..probley the longest 2 weeks ever in my life... jail time went by quicker...with the few bucks I was able to make,...I got enough money to rent another place..another trailer by the week...

So, as my life turned, and got a few bucks tucked away... every year I try to find a fire family to help around the Christmas holiday... I was on the hunt, usually I don't anything about the people, I try to give with my right hand with out my left knowning so to speak...the real joy of Christmas for me is to help others I don't know...most the people I know don't need anything... and a lot don't deserve want they got....lol... me included...

so, how can we make these kids have a great Chrismas....
    wow i had no idea. God bless you my friend.