Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    so looking at the situation.... a guy could just leave the drives on the boats and just swap the motors, I know you would still have to pull the drives, but they could go right back on...right.. they are both bravo1's ..and I don't hink they have hp gimbles....????

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    so whats first... double for sale signs...lol... had to say it first....
    Your not going to keep both for the rest of your life???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

so whats first... double for sale signs...lol... had to say it first....
    Well vector probably goes 5-6 mph faster than a 210 Hp for Hp. Run the 210 and see what it does then add 4mph to that (staying conservative).

If that's what you want out of the vector then swap motors. If not, then leave motors and screw with trailers and gel coat/interiors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Your not going to keep both for the rest of your life???
    I could die tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by hallett21 View Post
    Well vector probably goes 5-6 mph faster than a 210 Hp for Hp. Run the 210 and see what it does then add 4mph to that (staying conservative).

If that's what you want out of the vector then swap motors. If not, then leave motors and screw with trailers and gel coat/interiors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just think the 500hp blue motor would be way cool in the vector...and it doesn't really add to the value of the 210

the vector is a real nice clean boat....it has new martines interior..disc brakes on the trailer with new tires..the hull is super clean...but... the deck has checking on it... I bought it sight un seen, met the guy in baker at the del taco,...it could be a real nice boat...but who knows on the deck...I say re gel it... but what would that cost??????$$$$$$...maybe take it by and let pedro look at it..could be a very easy fix???? I don't have a clue..I'm guessing it's worth 20k....and a guy could just leave it as it's not all that noticeable....but i'm not that guy, and would want to fix it..I love the suttle look of the pin line design and wish there were more like it...all three of the 2FF's have been in a major discussion and the thoughts are runn'n wild...it would be nice to pull the vector apart and put the blue 500hp motor in it...the guy that sold me the 210 said it runs in the 80's....here's what I would like to do, if I have enough time and money, I know how much money I have... but not too sure on the time..I've had plenty of offers to end my time so far,..but I'm still here kick'n rocks..
    so ,... have a new triple axel trailer built for the vector...have the gel re done to perfect..(it's never been on the beach..).. put the blue 500hp motor in it with the drive and steering... and put the 454 in the 210...both the hulls (210 & vector) have never been beached..both have nice interiors... and both are very low hrs...
    so I'm at the ..."this would be a very good project"...

so whats everyone think, and am I missing something here...the vector would be bad ass with the 500hp,and a new trailer....right??? or???
    I personaly think both boats have very good value,..both have less than 300 hrs...you don't need big power in a 210,.as no mater what you do it will be slower than most all the boats out there with the same power...so speed is not the objective here...210's are very good riding safe boats that like to cruise...you need to add wheel barrel handles to the one's that will run over 70-75mph....I like that they are both closed bows,.. but ... most would probley want open,.. we have a deck boat..so would rather have a nice river cruiser ..2-4 people type..

this boat is begging me to swap motors....lol

Attachment 67235
    Thanks for the reply Steve. HAHAHA. Ive probably been in 5-6 vectors and owned one at one point and they all had the checker board effect on the deck. Im really curious as to why as well.

Quote Originally Posted by l84theriv View Post
    Thanks for the reply Steve. HAHAHA. Ive probably been in 5-6 vectors and owned one at one point and they all had the checker board effect on the deck. Im really curious as to why as well.

for some reason if you have a hallett, you aren't suppose to talk about the gel issues...the elephant in the room.....lol and it's huge...

one thing for sure...davis will be turning out some nice boats...

for some reason if you have a hallett, you aren't suppose to talk about the gel issues...the elephant in the room.....lol and it's huge...

one thing for sure...davis will be turning out some nice boats...
    No shit! Could you imagine a 1350 in a 210 or vector like his race boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by l84theriv View Post
    No shit! Could you imagine a 1350 in a 210 or vector like his race boat!!
    gonna be a game changer IMHO

Iv got a vector and a 210 also. Gels on both were original and had zero issues. Vector 89, 210 96,
    Now for power vector has been at barrett for ever, to be complete soon with a healthy 509
    210 has a 548
    I can tell you that stock 500 ain’t getting that thing in the 80s, maybe down river with tail wind, solo and near empty. And then it might hit 80.
    The 500 in the vector ( if it’s truly healthy ) will likely hit 80. Note that boats been for sale for 2 years I’m sure it wasn’t sitting entire time,
    As far as color on that 210 yes something has to change! if you love the simplicity of the vector white with pins then do new gel all white with simple blue pins on 210, buyers later will appreciate it, lol
    Vectors are great fun boats, but you ain’t getting no younger. And they are a touch rougher in the snot, and wind in your face. You no damn well you ain’t keeping the vector long. Mine once done will be used but it’s getting built for show and go.
    The 210 is a more desired boat by the masses for sure. Better money spent on making that sweet for yourself and resale.
    You do not need 24in tabs like I and others have. 16” + or - will work fine.

Vectors for sale in 20k and up range sit for awhile ( get in the 30+ range and they sit for years )
    210s mid 20s on up if look good and have the right stuff sale pretty quick, especially closed bows.