Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    from what I see,no matter what you do, you would have to gel the whole top and sides...and I would think you would have to sand most all of the gel off...at that point you could pick the colors and design that you want... to do that you would have to take the boat apart...that would be a grip of doe right there...and a lot of time..

OK, so another question... what is the 210 worth as is.... and what would it worth with a 200 hr 454? and also what would it be worth if it had new gel colors?

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    OK, so another question... what is the 210 worth as is.... and what would it worth with a 200 hr 454? and also what would it be worth if it had new gel colors?
    As is, under 20k. If you paid the 25k plus he was asking you fkd up on making that drive, lol
    With new gel plus likely interior touch ups and everything working as is with a 2ff stamp of approval maybe 30k
    Re work motor ( up to fun hp ) , drive, tabs, dial it in ready for pleasure or nwsra 30+ just depends how over the top you go

Take the vector money if and when someone finally buys it, dump that into the 210, you’ll be under 50k into a clean reliable fun boat that you’ll get 80% plus of your money back on ( maybe 100% back, not knowing what you got 210 for )
    Unless you got crazy deal on 210 and vector I don’t see them as quick profitable flips for you, just washing dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Melloyellovector View Post
    As is, under 20k. If you paid the 25k plus he was asking you fkd up on making that drive, lol
    With new gel plus likely interior touch ups and everything working as is with a 2ff stamp of approval maybe 30k
    Re work motor ( up to fun hp ) , drive, tabs, dial it in ready for pleasure or nwsra 30+ just depends how over the top you go

Take the vector money if and when someone finally buys it, dump that into the 210, you’ll be under 50k into a clean reliable fun boat that you’ll get 80% plus of your money back on ( maybe 100% back, not knowing what you got 210 for )
    Unless you got crazy deal on 210 and vector I don’t see them as quick profitable flips for you, just washing dollars
    thanks for the post..

the 210 is extra nice, needs a good detail, and all the gel is good..500hp... only 300 hrs on the boat and was used on a 35 mph lake it's whole life..... the interior is nice and the vinyl is still soft and no damage..there is a small amount of little cracks, if that the word, flex??? on the windshield corners... the carpet on the floor has stains and needs replaced..the dual ram tabs should work fine..as far as the hull, never beached..and always garaged...as far as the price goes, what a guy would like to pay for a nice 210...and what you have to pay to get one is pretty far apart....I'm a cash in hand buyer for a 210 that is nicer than this one for under 20k..only thing wrong with this boat for me is the colors..."FUGLY DUCK"...I didn't buy either of these boats to flip, as I would have never told anyone I bought them...now there is too much history and the mouths will start running..so moving the vector on might be tough...but thats the plan,... sell the vector, and keep the 210