whats the deal? did hallett have the worst gel coat ever?? or am I just lucky to get all the bad ones...every one I get has problems... my newest to me, the deck is all checked... the boat has less than 300 hrs and was garage kept...most all the others I've had all had yellowed stains on the white parts...one 210 I got had popping little blisters all on the botton... I was told it was caused by boating at lake arrow head...??? wtf....I wonder what the fix will be for the vector I have....wonder how far you would have to strip the gel to get all the checking out...so it won't come back...that and how would you do it to not make it all wavy ... I'm super stoked to find the vector...but bummed with the gel...that was a big reason for selling the 270...it needed all new gel coat...and to do it right.. you would need to completely strip the boat to bare hull and go to work...I would guess the ticket on a job like that would be quite spendy, and when done the boat would not be worth any more