Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If I missed your boat I apologize. I was on the roof from around 845 until just before 1pm. It was brutal. I ran down stairs a couple times for water, but by 1pm I was absolutely fried.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    If I missed your boat I apologize. I was on the roof from around 845 until just before 1pm. It was brutal. I ran down stairs a couple times for water, but by 1pm I was absolutely fried.
    Tan lines?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I still have some pics to process and post. I'll try to get it done today.

Awesome pictures !
    Thanks for posting
    AKA ~ Brian Brown

Great pics, I wish I could of been there.

I’m telling you this is a great event. It’s different. It isn’t a race. People actually show off their trailer queens in the water. Nothing like it really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics HB Captain. Thanks for toughing it out for the rest of us that couldn't quite make it there in time. This NON-event sure makes for a challenging decision between the roundy rounds down river or up here with B-Liners. Glad to hear Wayne is ok and well on the mend and the Ghost was apparently (?) unscathed and will ride again. As for next year Sundance will just have to settle for making more money.

question... would some of these pics be available for sale y chance?

3rd Annual Outlaw Challenge - Sundance Saloon, Parker Az

For free maybe, but not for sale

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    For free maybe, but not for sale

this is why we love you Vic!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams