Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Nice pics, thank you sir!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great shots Vic! Wayne's mishap certainly could have been much worse. Good to see he had the right gear on.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Great shots Vic! Wayne's mishap certainly could have been much worse. Good to see he had the right gear on.
    Thank you, yes, I hope he’s okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to know Wayne is OK, did the boat get wet / go over?
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-27-2017 at 07:50 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thank you, yes, I hope he’s okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Glad to know Wayne is OK, did the boat get wet / go over?
    The story I've heard, which seems to be the final prognosis without all the speculation, was that he has a broken back in the lower region and there is numbness in lower extremities, which they think is being caused by bone pressed against the spinal cord.

From what I've seen the boat hit that roller, chined, and bucked Wayne up and out. Definitely could have been much worse. He's got a ton of time in the seat in K-50, so it's nothing more than an unfortunate accident. Get well soon Wayne!

The story I've heard, which seems to be the final prognosis without all the speculation, was that he has a broken back in the lower region and there is numbness in lower extremities, which they think is being caused by bone pressed against the spinal cord.

From what I've seen the boat hit that roller, chined, and bucked Wayne up and out. Definitely could have been much worse. He's got a ton of time in the seat in K-50, so it's nothing more than an unfortunate accident. Get well soon Wayne!
    TY my friend, i just checked in on the other websites to get more info on Wayne, I did see the video... Wayne is a bad as driver, and thats one of my all time favorite Ks...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-27-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    TY my friend, i just checked in on the other websites to get more info on Wayne, I did see the video... Wayne is a bad as driver, and thats one of my all time favorite Ks...
    Just saw an update on faceyspace and he had surgery yesterday for 7.5 hours to add a couple of titanium rods to some existing titanium rods that were already there from a previous run in with a dirt bike. Apparently he took a pretty good bounce off the gunwale when he came out of the boat. Now we wait. Wayne is nothing if not tough.

Just saw an update on faceyspace and he had surgery yesterday for 7.5 hours to add a couple of titanium rods to some existing titanium rods that were already there from a previous run in with a dirt bike. Apparently he took a pretty good bounce off the gunwale when he came out of the boat. Now we wait. Wayne is nothing if not tough.

Great pictures Vic, you got one of my son in the Hallet Vector getting ready to drop anchor across the river, he is all Jazzed

Quote Originally Posted by foxfam312 View Post
    Great pictures Vic, you got one of my son in the Hallet Vector getting ready to drop anchor across the river, he is all Jazzed
    It was like a summer weekend at the sandbar. I just dont know how some of those people were in the water LOL. I would have died for sure!!