When I was in Elementary school there was no fence around the school and the doors to the classroom were open. Things have changed. It's not all the fault of semi-automatic weapons with high capacity magazines, yes I enjoy shooting them. If the government imposes the ban again, I don't expect it to make any difference because there are millions of them already in society. Many in the hands of bad people.
Here's the rub I have, the entertainment industry takes no responsibility for its contribution, and the mental health problem seems to be at the root of these killings also. Don't you think these maniacs watched some movies that portray this behavior and played video games that are worse yet? I think the entertainment industry is below the radar, and yelling ban semi-auto black guns and hi-capacity magazines to protect its own paycheck, while they are just as guilty. So to all the entertainers that are yelling ban, let's hear you admit your livelihood is part of the problem and then I can rationalize some gun control.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk