Thread: Cell Phone Data

Cell Phone Data

So are there other people like me who still have limited data plans for their cell phone? I kind of like it that way to keep me off my phone so much. Between the wife and I, we're at 10MB and have never gone over although we were close once where we throttled down our usage for the last two days. Generally we're about 70% of the plan.

Anybody else or has everybody switched to Unlimited?

Lol I blow through more than 100G in less than 3 weeks.

Fact: no such thing as unlimited

Access to the data may be unlimited, but when they restrict your speed to less than 600kbs, you may as well walk your data to the recipient

Fuck VERIZON

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What on earth are you doing? Do you not have internet wifi at home? Free wifi at the hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    What on earth are you doing? Do you not have internet wifi at home? Free wifi at the hotel?
    No wifi at work. And I'm a data hog. If data were food, I'd be as big as Oprah Winfrey

I have 10g that is shared between me and wife. Only time we got close was when our daughter was still at college and the bldgs wifi went out during crunch/finals time. We got a notice from Verizon and added more for $5.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

We have an unlimited ATT hot spot. We have 2 Verizon cell phones with unlimited. Haven't checked our usage but do not think they have throttled us back.

These are the only internet we have. I know it will never happen, but I wish people on forums would not quote posts that have pictures. Really slows things down for us. Not to big a deal, I just try to stay away from those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    We have an unlimited ATT hot spot. We have 2 Verizon cell phones with unlimited. Haven't checked our usage but do not think they have throttled us back.

These are the only internet we have. I know it will never happen, but I wish people on forums would not quote posts that have pictures. Really slows things down for us. Not to big a deal, I just try to stay away from those threads.
    For sure. I don't know how some people adjust their settings to 100 posts per page. It would take forever to load.