Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices!

Gas Prices!

That $.12 gas tax increase looks more like $.50 about now. Didn’t it coincide with the winter blend so we wouldn’t notice it as much? Don’t think that worked out well. I should’ve filled up the motorhome before I put it away.

This was Friday
    #fuckjerrybtown

Yep. what they didn't talk about much was also a sales tax increase added to the gas tax increase. Fuck California. As soon as the lease runs out on our house it will be sold. Hopefully, the prices continue to rise until the end of next year.

On a happier note. Just paid the registration on the new truck and 5th wheel. 2017 F350 DRW 4x4 $115.00 for a year and a 2017 Vanleigh Vilano 5th wheel $36.00 for the year. Gotta love FLORIDA. Oh and no Income tax.

As much as I hate paying it, I'm thinking this tax will finally turn a few of the Dems. Finally a tax that taxes ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Yep. what they didn't talk about much was also a sales tax increase added to the gas tax increase. Fuck California. As soon as the lease runs out on our house it will be sold. Hopefully, the prices continue to rise until the end of next year.

On a happier note. Just paid the registration on the new truck and 5th wheel. 2017 F350 DRW 4x4 $115.00 for a year and a 2017 Vanleigh Vilano 5th wheel $36.00 for the year. Gotta love FLORIDA. Oh and no Income tax.
    I have an 08 ram 4x4 bought used last year. My registration was $475 this year FML!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I have an 08 ram 4x4 bought used last year. My registration was $475 this year FML!!!
    And that's before the higher fees went into effect! Not looking forward to my MoHo registration.....

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post

are you in florida now???

I will be in Az for the next 9 days. Jerry Brown can eat shit with his bullshit gas tax increase to improve Ca roads. Ain't gonna happen. He'll do like he always does, give our money away. POS

It cost a lot of money to run a nanny state, Gov Moonbeam is letting tons of illegals in, over half of people getting drivers licenses in Cali now are illegals, that's scary.

In Williams, 2.55 for 87, and 3.08 for diesel

At least Bullhead is a bit cheaper.

Dan'l