Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tough Weekend

Scary shit for sure. Glad he's healing quickly. Gotta be tough telling a kid you can't move or think or play....that probably sucks more than anything else. Good news tho!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Well we've been able to take him off the head meds which have put him back into his normal high intensity little boy active state which is great. Now it's all about keeping his arms in tact as he wants to be more active.

So I brought him to my office on Friday as he couldn't go to school that day. No using his head allowed! We had a really good time, visited a client (which he really enjoyed) and hung out at the office. He fell asleep during my one conference call that day which enabled me to get out of the office and go home early.

Yesterday we had to find him something to do as there was a birthday party at a bounce house place and he definitely can't go there. No hitting his head! The grandparents took him out to have fun while all the others kiddos were able to go to the party with Mom. We're finding things for him to do and he's getting better.

Plastics should hopefully arrive in the mail today and I'll go get some new forks for the bike. What I want to do with the bikes has yet to be determined. No more riding where groups are around though. I'll stick to myself in Ocotillo.

glad to hear the progress on the recovery road, I threatened my boys to cut their dirt bike in half with a sawsall,... thing can get real bad real quick,... they all three have rzr's now.. one still has his 250r....hope he sells it soon...the bad thing for me is I bought them the bikes...they have both had multiple bad crashes, but soon as they healed they got right back on them...one time my son crashed bad ,cased a big down hill jump.. ate the handle bars..he was standing there drenched in blood, all he said was please dad.. don't take my bike..

Ready to ride!

Wow can't even tell. Now all you need is a rider ��

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post

Ready to ride!
    Nice, when is he cleared to get back on the horse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk