Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tough Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Fractures in each hand between the wrist and thumb. Casting him up now.

Neurology appointment tomorrow. He gets to skip school as neurologist doesn't want him using his brain. I should just bring him here to work because I don't use mine!
    Oh man he did a good job. As long as his noggin is good, he'll heal up just fine.

Good luck today Matt. Hope all turns out well!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Fractures in each hand between the wrist and thumb. Casting him up now.

Neurology appointment tomorrow. He gets to skip school as neurologist doesn't want him using his brain. I should just bring him here to work because I don't use mine!
    Thas good news CC... I know you have to be terrified of the potential issues, hang in there...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Any updates on your kids conditions CC?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Any updates on your kids conditions CC?
    Thanks for asking. Still has the soft casting on his arms although now that his head is feeling better, it might need to be switch to hard as he's moving more. Another neurologist appointment tomorrow. I brought him into work with me today as he can't go to Friday School and use his brain. I barely use my brain here so he should be good. He's playing cars on my desk.

I have a 1:00 audit call with a customer and then I'm calling it a day. He'll help me get out of here early.

Outstanding news...

Ugh. Tough to read this one. I have a son who rides and crosses my mind often. Hope he recovers soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear such news. I'll keep them in my prayers but we'd sure like an occasional update on their conditions.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Great to hear things going better.

Well we've been able to take him off the head meds which have put him back into his normal high intensity little boy active state which is great. Now it's all about keeping his arms in tact as he wants to be more active.

So I brought him to my office on Friday as he couldn't go to school that day. No using his head allowed! We had a really good time, visited a client (which he really enjoyed) and hung out at the office. He fell asleep during my one conference call that day which enabled me to get out of the office and go home early.

Yesterday we had to find him something to do as there was a birthday party at a bounce house place and he definitely can't go there. No hitting his head! The grandparents took him out to have fun while all the others kiddos were able to go to the party with Mom. We're finding things for him to do and he's getting better.

Plastics should hopefully arrive in the mail today and I'll go get some new forks for the bike. What I want to do with the bikes has yet to be determined. No more riding where groups are around though. I'll stick to myself in Ocotillo.