Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tough Weekend

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    CC, I'm very very sorry to read this :(

I'm praying for a speedy and total recovery for all...

I had a real bad faceplant spill when I was about 20 and it totally changed my approach to hopping on my RM250

Concussion / head injury? Scary stuff......

Hang in there sir and please please keep us posted...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Concussion and maybe broken arm. Need more X-rays to figure it all out. He's a little champ though walkin around with his black eye.
    They're tough as nails. I'm sure he'll be fine. Bike looks like it went head on with a Chevy truck

I went through this at 17, over 200 stiches, knocked a head light out with my left eye.knocked my eyeball out of the crushed scull..cadaver bone to re construct my eye socket..and no...I wasn't wear'n a helmet... we had a track that we used to run out in the desert, you would come around this big tree and down the cannel bank and there was a little jump... some one put a truck hood stacked up on some logs, when I hit it I went straight up.. came off the bike,... the bike hit the ground first,... bounced up and hit me in the face..knocking my eye out and ripping my face off to the scull...fuck dirt bikes...

Name:  267474_221645987872379_909251_n.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  122.2 KB

My whole forehead was skin graft...don't know where they got the skin, but when I get tired my face want to sit down...

I was a lot tougher in my younger years, ..never ever have been knocked out...

Name:  284857_221565007880477_1254931_n.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    It was the mini rider that got hurt?

Glad both little rockers are OK....for the most part.

You can't start ATGATT too soon. Image this without.

It'll be a cool story at skool and down the line for sure.

Does he still wanna ride?
    Yup. My boy was on the 50. A 16hr old on a 250 hit him. The both flew but one stayed down.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    My whole forehead was skin graft...don't know where they got the skin, but when I get tired my face want to sit down...
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Yup. My boy was on the 50. A 16hr old on a 250 hit him. The both flew but one stayed down.

Hahaha.
    so now when people say " Did you bump your head" yep...lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    so now when people say " Did you bump your head" yep...lol
    I can relate.......... AND I had on a brand new full face helmet w/goggles, my left eye was purple for a long while, felt like my head was going to explode..........
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

WOW, hope all turns out well.

Fractures in each hand between the wrist and thumb. Casting him up now.

Neurology appointment tomorrow. He gets to skip school as neurologist doesn't want him using his brain. I should just bring him here to work because I don't use mine!