Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    From the pits

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171105/1cf4b8deda589871c00ba3c1d801b52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold my beer and watch this, the best name ever on a boat

188 boats registered, the biggest boat count they have ever had according to Ken Dollar

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    188 boats registered, the biggest boat count they have ever had according to Ken Dollar

Of course they did cause I couldn’t go lol

Nice

Great pics!!

thanks for the pics!!

I've not seen that many boats and the pits that full in a very long time. Was refreshing. The time management left a bit to be desired, but that can be addressed. Hanging out in the TAF pits, they're calling classes here and there to the line, nothing for TAF. Finally there is an announcement for the TAF guys to do whatever it is you do. OK, so was that a call to warm up? A call to the lanes? Everybody looked at each other and laughed.

At that point it was after 3 and there were 4 boats left, which meant 2 races. No sense of urgency as the sun was headed west. Around 4:30 there was a time where there was a bunch of racing left and not a single boat on the rope. I suppose it can be blamed on growing pains and it was a great time overall.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Thanks for the photos and updates y'all.... I wish I could have made it....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Damn, I was there all weeked and never got to see the boat. Maybe next year. Jeff Hondo535

Thanks for the pics.

Dan'l