Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Why didn't get the stuff from Gorr? There in town and you don't have to pay freight. If Spike doesn't have it he'll bring it in. Support our local fuel shop. Spike is flowing our new Waterman pump for the Alcohol Flat right now so I will have a flow sheet on it for the finals. See you out there.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRed View Post
    Why didn't get the stuff from Gorr? There in town and you don't have to pay freight. If Spike doesn't have it he'll bring it in. Support our local fuel shop. Spike is flowing our new Waterman pump for the Alcohol Flat right now so I will have a flow sheet on it for the finals. See you out there.
    Chris and CandACE are jet setters and have homes in many cities... They take their drag boat all over the west to their many homes...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRed View Post
    We actually owe Spike some Jets, Spike said get them through Quarter Mile Parts, and it was my dad that ordered them, I was at Gorr's yesterday he had this in there

We will see you guys out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Chris and CandACE are jet setters and have homes in many cities... They take their drag boat all over the west to their many homes...
    Far from that,

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Far from that,

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    They have many leather bound books and their homes smell of rich mahogany.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    We actually owe Spike some Jets, Spike said get them through Quarter Mile Parts, and it was my dad that ordered them, I was at Gorr's yesterday he had this in there

We will see you guys out there

Not a bad little grocery getter A, love the blowen smallblocks.

Will see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    mixed with a hint of PPG urethane reducer, paint gun cleaner, burned alcohol & Royal Purple racing oil, parts cleaner, rubbing compound...... Well, at least at JoMaMa's house...

USPS and FED X are the worst!!! Love it when you get a notification saying your stuff was delivered to your front porch, while you are at home. You go look, NOTHING!!!!!! Our USPS delivery person is a rural contract person. Lowest bid wins type of deal. Yep get what you pay for. Seems that you don't have to be able to read either to get the job. FedX just sends your stuff all over the country, and has fake scans. Businesses think they are ahead by using these 2 shipping methods. I just can't see how. So many items have to be reshipped. Meanwhile you the customer is effed, you plan on stuff getting to your house by a certain date.

Rant done. It is Monday and I am a bit cranky Chris, hope you had a good weekend.