Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    USPS and FED X are the worst!!! Love it when you get a notification saying your stuff was delivered to your front porch, while you are at home. You go look, NOTHING!!!!!! Our USPS delivery person is a rural contract person. Lowest bid wins type of deal. Yep get what you pay for. Seems that you don't have to be able to read either to get the job. FedX just sends your stuff all over the country, and has fake scans. Businesses think they are ahead by using these 2 shipping methods. I just can't see how. So many items have to be reshipped. Meanwhile you the customer is effed, you plan on stuff getting to your house by a certain date.

Rant done. It is Monday and I am a bit cranky Chris, hope you had a good weekend.

How is my sweet friend these days??? Tell Chris and Firecracker a big hello from St Lou....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

How is my sweet friend these days??? Tell Chris and Firecracker a big hello from St Lou....
    Chris and Amy say HI. We are good. Have been crazy busy this past summer and fall.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Chris and Amy say HI. We are good. Have been crazy busy this past summer and fall.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams