Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks to the post office

My dad ordered 130$ worth of jets and pills from Good Vibration in Whittier to have it sent to Havasu, it went from Whittier to Vegas, and then to Florida, then back to Vegas and then finally 6 days later to Havasu, then when it showed up the box was ripped open, put in a plastic bag from USPS saying sorry, and there was nothing in the box but bubble wrap, the receipt, and stickers.130$ worth of pills and nozzles, gone......
    And we need them this weekend

This is what was in the box

And the bag it was in

This is how the box was:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by K-034; 10-31-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Holy shit

I guess the important thing is that they care.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I guess the important thing is that they care.
    funny!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    did the packing slip say "pills" ?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

They thought they were scoring big blues

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    did the packing slip say "pills" ?
    LOL, some dumb ass probably did try to swallow them

Don't get me gooooing about the crappy post office, they suck, I might go postal.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k-034 View Post
    lol, some dumb ass probably did try to swallow them

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

try'n to save hav'n to drive from vegas to havasu, I had to get 400 bucks to a guy that did some work on my boat... so I sent $400 to him in cash fed X ...they tracked it to the fed x in havasu.... from there it disappeared... never was delivered, never scanned again...nothing,....fed ex wouldn't do anything, said it was out for delivery..and must still be in a truck...and that's where it stayed... out 400 bucks, and I still had to drive to havasu to go pay him..the ol, "it's in the mail to you"... got old after a couple days, I hate owing money to people after they do the work..and thought that it would get there...so the job cost $800