so I sold the little white born free... and bought a new 2018 22'r class C...we just got back from a 4 day cruise to the coast, went to Disneyland.. knottsberry farm, knotts scary farm, and down to huntington beach...they put the new 22'rs on the 158" wheelbase, where as they were on the 138"" before..so not the big over hang in the back.....first mod was to pull all the stickers off...now she's all white...it was a good test run ...windy as hell both ways...she tracked and handled great..we stayed at anahiem rv park and was able to go anywhere we wanted and easy parking...the tv situation in the class C is always a propble, this one came with a 40" that know where you sit could you see it,... and only could see half of it from the corner bed... so that was the second mod...the cabinet drawers were a joke.. 1/8" paneling bottoms... so I made new 1/2" plywood bottoms..now you can store bottles of water with out the drawer bottoms blowing out..

the coach handled well , but the next mod will be the tires... it has the little 225-75-16's.. freeway speed...(70 mph) it's spinning 2500 rpm's, it's geared low , and with the 6 speed trans. it's in 3rd before you cross the intersection... the tires I always use are the 235-85-16's it will bring the rpms down to about 2100 @ 70 mph...the coach it light weight..no slides..