Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    the awning is power, and LED camp lights

Name:  IMG_0435.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  278.7 KB

So to add to this , I wanna talk cost VS what you get..this coach has a msrp of around 83k, and an on sell price of 54,900..it has a 8000lb tow hitch..and although I know it will pull 10k, I also run with scissors...LOL...so for the price of a pickup,... you can be a happy camper...it will pull and lauch your boat ,haul your sand and off road toys,.. and at the end of the day, a place to shower and sleep.. these also hold their value better than a truck...

Nice. But lets see a daytime full pic of it.

And HB huh? You do know thats where I live right?

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Nice. But lets see a daytime full pic of it.

And HB huh? You do know thats where I live right?
    we almost went to the donut shop...but decided to try to beat the traffic back to vegas...we were there from wed. to sun.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    we almost went to the donut shop...but decided to try to beat the traffic back to vegas...we were there from wed. to sun.
    Beat the traffic? Aren’t you retired? What’s the rush lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dig that awning light!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Dig that awning light!
    that was another feature we really liked

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Beat the traffic? Aren’t you retired? What’s the rush lol

you mean whats everybodys rush...unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    you mean whats everybodys rush...unbelievable
    Us non retired folk are dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to traveling. We purposely choose busy weekend to drive freeway parking lots. No idea why

Just drove through LA yesterday on the way back to San Diego to see our son, friends and hang out for the holidays.

Still own a home in San Diego, It is rented until the end of 2018. Will sell it then. Why? Because after seeing so much of the country this year I can't fucking stand California. We knew we were back in California. Crappy roads and disgusting rest stops. Everywhere we traveled the roads were pretty nice. Nice clean rest stops. Not in this state.

I do not understand how you guys that live in LA can stand the roads. How can there always be construction but the road are always shitty? As I said we have traveled a lot. Have put 15K miles on the new truck since March. We put 5k on the class C from Jan-Mar. ZTh only other place we were disappointed in the roads was Atlanta.