Happy Thanksgiving

Better late than never

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. May you all have had a great day with friends and family enjoying whatever your favorite Thanksgiving Day activities are.

Remember to give thanks to those brave men and women who put their lives on the line so that we can be free. God Bless our Military and our service people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back at you, I'm still stuffed.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I did pretty good until round II at which point I was STUFFED....

I hope everyone had a memorable time with friends & family....

My nephew and I played on the culdesac with my pickle ball paddles & ball to get moving a bit, then Anna and I hit the pickle ball courts at the country club for about one hour at sunset... Unfortunately the feast round II happened after sunset :(

It was a nice time and I got to visit with my son & have technical discussions about his work...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thanks Vic!

Hope everyone had a great day...