Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Thank you. I have a ton more I still need to process. Hopefully get some done tonight

  2. #12
    Some pit action from Saturday ...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7592.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	350.6 KB 
ID:	66559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7593.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	66560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7594.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	332.3 KB 
ID:	66561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7595.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	295.1 KB 
ID:	66562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7596.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	66563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7597.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	66564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7598.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	310.4 KB 
ID:	66565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7599.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	66566Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7601.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	66567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7604.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	319.4 KB 
ID:	66568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7605.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	66569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7606.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	66570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7608.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	66571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7609.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	338.7 KB 
ID:	66572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7611.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	376.9 KB 
ID:	66573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7612.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	66574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7613.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	336.4 KB 
ID:	66575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7614.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	367.7 KB 
ID:	66576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7615.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	354.1 KB 
ID:	66577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7616.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	66578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7618.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	330.1 KB 
ID:	66579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7619.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	339.4 KB 
ID:	66580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7620.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	369.7 KB 
ID:	66581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7623.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	66582Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7624.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	66583Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7625.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	66584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7627.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	355.9 KB 
ID:	66585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7629.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	403.2 KB 
ID:	66586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7630.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	375.7 KB 
ID:	66587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7632.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	369.2 KB 
ID:	66588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7635.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	66589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7637.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	66590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7638.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	66591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7640.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	66592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7641.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	334.4 KB 
ID:	66593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7643.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	407.5 KB 
ID:	66594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7646.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	66595

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Some pit action from Saturday ...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7592.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	350.6 KB 
ID:	66559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7593.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	66560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7594.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	332.3 KB 
ID:	66561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7595.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	295.1 KB 
ID:	66562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7596.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	66563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7597.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	285.0 KB 
ID:	66564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7598.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	310.4 KB 
ID:	66565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7599.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	303.3 KB 
ID:	66566Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7601.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	66567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7604.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	319.4 KB 
ID:	66568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7605.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	66569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7606.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	66570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7608.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	66571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7609.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	338.7 KB 
ID:	66572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7611.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	376.9 KB 
ID:	66573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7612.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	66574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7613.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	336.4 KB 
ID:	66575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7614.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	367.7 KB 
ID:	66576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7615.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	354.1 KB 
ID:	66577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7616.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	66578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7618.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	330.1 KB 
ID:	66579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7619.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	339.4 KB 
ID:	66580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7620.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	369.7 KB 
ID:	66581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7623.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	66582Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7624.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	66583Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7625.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	66584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7627.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	355.9 KB 
ID:	66585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7629.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	403.2 KB 
ID:	66586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7630.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	375.7 KB 
ID:	66587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7632.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	369.2 KB 
ID:	66588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7635.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	66589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7637.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	66590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7638.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	66591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7640.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	66592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7641.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	334.4 KB 
ID:	66593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7643.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	407.5 KB 
ID:	66594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7646.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	66595
    Awesome pictures....

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Some pit action from Saturday ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7629.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	403.2 KB 
ID:	66586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7630.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	375.7 KB 
ID:	66587
    ^^^ I bet this (910) one looked killer in person and in the sunlight... I dig the graphics & effects...


    Chris/CandACE/JoMama, the 034 looks great, how did she run???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^ I bet this (910) one looked killer in person and in the sunlight... I dig the graphics & effects...


    Chris/CandACE/JoMama, the 034 looks great, how did she run???


    We finally got it to handle and down the track, it ran a 5.56 at 157mph, we got the boat figured out we just have to chase the number now, Jomama still has a lot more tune up to throw at it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    We finally got it to handle and down the track, it ran a 5.56 at 157mph, we got the boat figured out we just have to chase the number now, Jomama still has a lot more tune up to throw at it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn thats hauling ass!!

  7. #17
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    We finally got it to handle and down the track, it ran a 5.56 at 157mph, we got the boat figured out we just have to chase the number now, Jomama still has a lot more tune up to throw at it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    outstanding!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^ I bet this (910) one looked killer in person and in the sunlight... I dig the graphics & effects...


    Chris/CandACE/JoMama, the 034 looks great, how did she run???
    Boat ran awesome no problems , number one QUALIFIER at Parker 6.000 and took the win ..thank you

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    very interesting event. love racing too, it feels good to be out here bro

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •