Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Our deepest sympathies and condolences to those who lost their lives in Las Vegas

Such a senseless and tragic night in Las Vegas last night. I can't even begin to think how those people felt after realizing they were being shot at by a piece of shit sniper out of a hotel window far above them. This (apparent no body) apparently knew exactly what he was going to do and how he was going to do it.

I don't care how irrelevant you are, committing such a heinous crime should not have ended with this piece of shit taking his own life. It should have ended with him being skinned alive. There is no punishment too harsh for such an evil and deranged individual. I will not call this individual a human being, because he was not human. I will not say him name, because he will not live in infamy as far as I'm concerned. I believe in heaven, so by default I believe in hell. I can only hope that this piece of shit has already stated to serve his lifetime sentence in hell and is roasting in his own juices, as he will on a daily basis, until the end of time.

God speed to those who so tragically lost their lives, may they rest in peace. And to those who were wounded, speedy healing and recovery both physically and mentally.

Pure evil madness, prayers for all who've lost their lives or got injured.

The shooter got off way to easy.
    God speed to all involved.
    The ones I knew of being there have all checked in safe but I'm sure the mental trauma will stick a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Pure craziness. Watching videos and reading the accounts of the event. Crazy!

Just now starting to see who lost their lives. Friends of friends and acquaintances I've met before.

Such a fucked up, senseless, cowardly act.

It really is a shame this vile sack of shit took his own life

Vic, I totally agree with your comments above but wish to offer a tiny bit of consolation. Everyone on this earth will be resurrected where their body and spirit will reunite at some future time. (This is a promised gift from the Savior) Each will then be judged of their actions, choices and the intent of their heart and ultimately each will receive a destiny that will not end - as eternity will never end. For someone this evil there is a place where scripture says burning will exist forever without being consumed so his resurrected body will have full feeling of excruciating pain - NOT for a period of time but forever in torment. This is why scripture describes is as the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Nicely said Doc..

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Godspeed and THANKS to all the vets and cops on scene who are being reported as lifesavers as this unfolded.
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

I hope this doesn't offend anyone,... but does anyone think there might be a tie to what happened in Oregon and at the bundy ranch???

The 2014 Bundy standoff was an armed confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute in which the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) had obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in withheld grazing fees for Bundy's use of federally owned land adjacent to Bundy's ranch in southeastern Nevada.
    The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered lands near Bunkerville, Nevada. According to the BLM, Bundy continued to graze his cattle on public lands without a permit. In 1998, Bundy was prohibited by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada from grazing his cattle on an area of land later called the Bunkerville Allotment. In July 2013, the BLM complaint was supplemented when federal judge Lloyd D. George ordered that Bundy refrain from trespassing on federally administered land in the Gold Butte area of Clark County.
    On March 27, 2014, 145,604 acres of federal land in Clark County were temporarily closed for the "capture, impound, and removal of trespass cattle". BLM officials and law enforcement rangers began a roundup of such livestock on April 5, and an arrest was made the next day. On April 12, 2014, a group of protesters, some of them armed, advanced on what the BLM described as a "cattle gather." Sheriff Doug Gillespie negotiated with Bundy and newly confirmed BLM director Neil Kornze, who elected to release the cattle and de-escalate the situation. As of the end of 2015, Cliven Bundy continued to graze his cattle on Federal land and had not paid the fees.
    Bundy was at first praised by Republican politicians and conservative personalities. Later, after Bundy suggested that "the Negro" would have been better off as a slave rather than as a recipient of government subsidies, he was widely condemned, and was repudiated by conservative politicians and talk-show hosts who had previously supported him. Many condemned his remarks as racist.
    On February 10, 2016, Cliven Bundy traveled to Portland, Oregon, in response to federal law enforcement moving to end a standoff led by his sons Ammon and Ryan at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. He was arrested at the airport by the FBI, and was incarcerated at the Multnomah County Jail. He was indicted for 16 federal felonies on February 17, along with Ammon and Ryan Bundy, militia leader Ryan Payne and broadcaster Peter Santilli, who were already under arrest for their role in the Malheur standoff. Another 14 individuals were charged on March 3, 2016. Their trials are scheduled for 2017.
    Contents

[hide]